At CPW Truck Stuff we make returns as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service in the industry. We understand that sometimes, customers change their minds about products that they order or simply do not need them anymore. We also know that customers are cautious about Return Policies since they are often tricky and misleading. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process trustworthy and as simple as 1-2-3.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 14 days of delivery of your order. For orders placed during the holiday season from November 15th to December 31st, the return period is extended to 60 days.
The following rules apply:
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping Fees are non-refundable.
- All returns must be made via our Return Procedure by filling out an RMA form in the MY ACCOUNT section.
- There are few non-returnable products & services that may be offered on our website. It will indicate clearly in the product description if a different return policy applies.
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment or in some cases.
- If the return of an item was caused by an error on our or a manufacturer's part, we will cover the shipping fees.
To return a product, you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) that is located in the MY ACCOUNT section next to each order item that you want to return. The RMA form will include an exact return address and detailed instructions on how to return a product. Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing your claim.
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
- Option 1 (Slower) - Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is a difference in the price, you will be either refunded or charged the difference.
- Option 2 (Faster) - Order the new